Thomas and I have been working hard on the next release which should have the following benefits:
- More robust email system
- Web authoring system (Wiki)
- Diff and patch browsing
Right now you can browse the files and view the last 50 patches, but we are looking to expand beyond this. In the future we are also looking into the possibility of:
- Event notification (email and rss to track patches)
- Private repositories with guaranteed backups (pricing is still up in the air)
- Paid support for your darcs-using organization
- Git support
- And many other new features!
What would you like to see in patch-tag? Leave a comment below.